The Supervisor is responsible for managing the production in a work center that has 3-8 operators. The supervisor is also in charge of meeting production and quality goals for the work center. The Supervisor reports to the Production Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review Production documents and set up machines for operators
- Train operators on steps to complete
- Review and sign-in assemblies for Quality Control inspection
- Upon any QC rejections, be able to diagnose root cause and implement corrective actions
Qualifications & Experience
- 4 years Manufacturing experience
- 2 years Supervisory experience
- Read, write and speak English
Preference given for:
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Experience reading drawings
- Experience working on Electro-mechanical assemblies
- J-STD-001 soldering (Certified or familiar)
- Experience working on military or medical applications
Work in a Team environment
Shop orders are short and change-overs are frequent
Strong communication skills
If this type of work interests you, but is not the right fit, then click the link below to review our other open positions.
Able Coil is a premier, full service electromagnetic design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of industries including: commercial, music, medical, laser, aerospace, communications, automotive, and military products. We manufacture custom precision-wound coils, torroids, transformers, solenoids, cable and connector harnesses, and many other electrical assemblies. We have hundreds of customers and produce millions of custom assemblies each year.