Job Title Assembly Technician
Reports to Assembly Supervisor
Position Type Non-Exempt
Date May 21, 2020
Will operate small machines to wind wire around bobbins and perform small parts assembly work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete steps assigned toward finishing the electro-mechanical assemblies
- Follow procedures as presented by Supervisor and on an iPad
- Review of your own work to ensure consistent and quality results
- Meeting production quality and output targets.
- Frequent communication on job progress
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Department Lead or Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous manufacturing experience with small assemblies, preferred
- Ability to read design drawings, and use a microscope, preferred
- Previous experience with Electro-mechanical assemblies, preferred
- Solder Certified, familiar with J-STD-001, preferred
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic math skills
- Good hand/eye coordination and eyesight
- Ability and willingness to work on solitary tasks for long periods of time with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, preferred
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- High level of respect for workplace safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Able Coil & Electronics is a full-service electromagnetic design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of industries including commercial, music, medical, laser, aerospace, communications, automotive, and military products.
Since 1969 Able Coil & Electronics has manufactured precision-wound coils, toroids, transformers, solenoids, cable and connector harnesses, and many other electrical assemblies.