Job Title: Production Operating Technician
Reports to: Production Supervisors
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Date: June 21, 2022
Pay Range for Position: $15
About Us: Able Coil & Electronics is a full-service electromagnetic design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of industries including commercial, music, medical, laser, aerospace, communications, automotive, and military products.
Since 1969 Able Coil & Electronics has manufactured precision-wound coils, toroids, transformers, solenoids, cable and connector harnesses, and many other electrical assemblies.
This position is responsible for operating winding machines, winding products by hand, and performing part assembly functions to achieve production and quality standards consistent with manufacturing goals and objectives in the most efficient, effective, and sustainable manner. Must be able to work Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, overtime as needed
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Include, but not limited to: ·
- Complete steps assigned toward finishing the electro-mechanical assemblies
- Follow procedures as presented by Supervisor and on an iPad · Review of your own work to ensure consistent and quality results and standards
- Meeting production output and quality targets.
- Frequent communication on job progress
- Execute to the Quality Management System
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Department Lead or Supervisor
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Success in this role requires the individual to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below are representative of the capabilities warranted to perform the role fully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous manufacturing experience with small assemblies, preferred
- Ability to read design drawings, and use a microscope, preferred
- Previous experience with Electro-mechanical assemblies, preferred
- Solder Certified, familiar with J-STD-001, preferred
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic math skills
- Good hand/eye coordination and eyesight
- Ability and willingness to work on solitary tasks for long periods of time with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, preferred
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- High level of respect for workplace safety
- Must be a US Person as defined by ITAR
- Must be 18 years older to work in a Manufacturing Environment
Foundational to every employee at Able Coil & Electronics is the possession and on-going active demonstration of our Core Values, viewed equally essential as the technical qualifications of this role to ensure mutual success.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Pursue Excellence, Learn all You Can
- ACCOUNTABLE: Own your Work, Take Pride in All you Do, Make a Difference
- DO THE RIGHT THING: Do What you Say, Execute to Procedures, Go the Extra Mile
- ENGAGEMENT: Be Proactive, Help Others, Create Solutions*NO SURPRISES: Identify, Analyze, Inform, Resolve